Tuesday 14 September 2010

Media 14/09/2010

Today in media I watched the film trailer for '28 Days Later'. After studying the trailer and watching it through a couple times, I discovered that even though it was just over a 2 minute trailer, it included more than 50 frames including graphics. The type of camera shots included an establishing shot and a mid shot and camera angles included a high angle. There are so many different camera shots because when combined with the music, they build tension and show lots of aspects of the film. This acheives it's purpose of hooking the audience. After this, I created 3 film ideas of my own and wrote a summary of them in less than 50 words. Now, I have to create a story board of one of these proposed ideas. An effective trailer should include lots of camera shots, a variety of camera angles, diegetic/ non diegetic sound and graphics including the production company's logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment