Saturday 2 October 2010

Media 01/10/10

I'm getting on pretty well with the research element of the course. I have now analysed 3 horror film posters which you can view on 'Slideshare' by following the links on the 'Existing Film Poster Analysis' page on the right-hand side.
I have completed the shotlist for 'Sour' and I have tried to incorporate a lot of different shot types such as MS, CU and LS and when I film I will make sure there are some high and low angles as well.

To make my teaser trailer as good as it can be I need some feedback on the planning process. Any comments you have on my work would be greatly appreciated and can be written here or the Facebook group if you follow the link below. Thanks for visiting the blog and keeping up to date with my work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment