Thursday 18 November 2010

Completed Poster!

This is the final poster for my horror film, 'Sour'. I blended 2 shots from the teaser trailer together (see planning) and added all the conventional horror film poster conventions such as the dark colour pallete as well as a tagline and a credit block whose importance I had found out about through my previous analysis. There is no age certificate because my research into other film posters show that they are not often included. I'm happy with the final outcome as I think it captures the target audience's attention and looks professional. If you have any feedback on how to improve it even further please leave comments.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that is amazing. How long did that take you to make? It definately looks professional. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! really cool how the face is blended into the background :D very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this poster. I like how like kelly said you have the face blending in the background. And all the writing font links and stands out. It is pretty brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete