Tuesday 16 November 2010

Teaser Trailer Music

While I was editing all the clips together, I noticed that the music of a horror film can make or break the mood that the director is trying to create and that is why there are so many iconic horror themes such as 'Pshyco'. I have personally never seen 'Physco' but I can recognise the theme instantly and this is the ideal that I had in mind whilst searching for the perfect piece of music which I eventually found after a long search. The element of music was the hardest part of trying to complete the trailer. The music had to be copyright free which is quite hard to find even though there are many websites that offer it. I found it hard to find a piece of copyright music that was long enough and had the right atmosphere so it would fit in with my trailer. I finally found a piece called 'Movie Homicide' at audiomicro.com that fitted perfectly so I downloaded it and it's now on the near finished trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment