Monday 8 November 2010

Editing

When I uploaded all the footage onto the iMac it turned out I had recorded over 80 videos. This was a bit daunting because I had to search through all the footage to find the good clips but I was happy because it meant I wouldn't have to re-shoot anything as I had lots of footage to choose from. I have started editing now on the iMac and it is a lot trickier than Windows Movie Maker but in order to show progression I am using new technologies. The iMac is pretty good and I have now put all the clips in order and cut them down to appropriate lengths which means lots of film has ended up on the cutting room floor. I still have to add sound effects and uncopyrighted music as well as add in all the transitions but it's definitely coming together. Lets hope it turns out as well as I hope it will!  

No comments:

Post a Comment