Tuesday 16 November 2010

Teaser Trailer Audience Feedback

Today I felt that the trailer was so close to being finished that I conducted audience feedback from my teachers and peers so I could add finishing touches to make the trailer as good as it could possibly be. The overall thoughts on the trailer were very good with everyone understanding all the shots and only a few suggestions were made. Due to the audience feedback, a shot has been cut out of the trailer as it didn't really have a purpose and now it flows much better. Also, most of the shots already fitted in with the sound effect of a heartbeat but a few had to be trimmed and tidied up so now the sound effect fits in with the edited shots where appropriate. A final suggestion was to emphasise the biggest tension points in the trailer so in able to do this I have added a pulsing sound effect at 3 of the highest points of suspense which heightens the tension throughout the teaser trailer. The trailer is now complete and I am happy with the final product. Expect a link to see it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment